Life Insurance Agent
Job Category: Administrative Support RolesSales
Work Location: Henderson, NV
Duration: Full time
Job Code: 7083856
Job ID: J101204
Date: January 10, 2017 Welcome! Our vision is to be America’s most trusted organization, absolutely famous for doing the right thing. We’re all here to support our Members and provide them with legendary service. By joining our organization, you get to be part of this exciting vision. As a AAA Team Member, you have the chance to do honorable work, receive competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities to grow your career.
A career with AAA Northern California, Nevada and Utah is unique, just like you.
We’re a mission-driven Member services organization. We have a saying here at AAA that we aspire to be America’s most trusted organization absolutely famous for doing the right thing .
AAA is known for providing exceptional products, service and experiences to our members. Life insurance is no exception. Our unique Life Insurance Specialist role works collaboratively with branch teams to provide a knowledgeable examination of our members life insurance needs.
Why work for us?
- No Overhead Costs – W-2 structure with dedication space in a AAA NCNU branch
- Training – Accelerated training program for experienced agents
- Compensation – Base plus commission platform with eligibility of annual merit increase, renewals and first year production bonuses
- Benefits – Medical, Dental , Vision
- 401k Matching – $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay
- Annual Incentive Plan – Eligibility to participate in AAA NCNU annual bonus plan
- Paid Time Off – Ten hours per month, ten holidays annually, one floating holiday and 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer activities
- Collaborative Environment – AAA will value your contribution to providing exceptional service to our members
Life Insurance Agent Responsibilities:
- Provide life sales support and training on lead development and identification for frontline team employees, Insurance Sales Agents (P&C), and other staff
- Keep current in the industry by maintaining continuing education for licensure, as well as consistently staying well-informed of updates, changes and other developments in policy and/or external practices
- Develop an annual business plan that includes input and involvement with your manager to ensure goals are met and responsibilities are determined, including new business life sales, quality standards, as well as building outstanding customer relationships.
- Follow company-approved sales processes during the completion of any required financial, activity and sales reporting
- Review plan objectives and reassess strategies in order to align performance relative to annual sales goals
- Ensure compliance with and AAA Life regulations, as well as external regulations
Education & Experience/Licenses & Certification
- High School Diploma or GED; a valid driver’s license; and an active State Resident Life Insurance License.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related area or an equivalent combination of education and experience and a minimum 6 months experience in Life Insurance and/or Annuity Sales.
- CLU, ChFC and/or LUTCF Designations a plus.
We’ll value your skills and experience. We’re building a performance organization with heart and developing a pipeline of tomorrow’s leaders. Your work will be enhanced with training opportunities, a mentoring program and our Promote-from-within philosophy. We celebrate our diversity and leverage the power of many minds.
A career with AAA NCNU is unique, just like you. Through our robust Team Member value proposition, we strive to create an environment where you can thrive, our Members experience legendary service and we positively impact the communities we work and live in.
For over a century, AAA has continued to redefine itself to become a multi-faceted leading provider of travel, insurance and auto services. We know you’re as versatile as we are and that every aspect of your personality adds to the skills and knowledge you bring to AAA. That’s what makes you so exceptional, and what you offer our Members and the communities we serve that much more unique. As an eligible Team Member, you have the chance to do honorable work, receive competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities to grow your career.
The second-largest regional Member club of the national organization, and fastest growing mid-large size club in North America, AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah is headquartered in Emeryville, California, and brings together:
- An award winning work culture and environment
- 2,800 employees to serve over 4 million Members
- Over 75 branch offices across Northern California
- Eleven branch offices across Nevada
- Six branch offices across Utah